12:58 PM
Sunday, February 22, 2009
watch the seasons go
say something!
I AM PROLLY THE LEAST PREPARED PERSON FOR OBS!
IT IS NOW 12.59 IN THE AFTERNOON
i have not packed, have not bought my things, hand not done my laundry
time is going to catch up with me
and i am still not panicking
I HAVE ISSUESS ):
i am not say MEGA EXCITED OR MEGA SCARED OF OBS
i just badly DO NOT WANT TO GO
i want to study for all the tests teachers piled up after OBS!
I AM SUPER BORED NOW, yes i should probably start packing
but i am LAZY!
i hate packing for camps!
PACKING FOR HOLIDAYS ARE SO MUCH MORE FUN!
should i go sabah???????????
hope lex goes ):
I WILL MISS EVERYONE, AND CIVILISATION WHEN I GO FOR OBS!
and know they will miss me too ((((:
HAHA! K DONE POSTING AND RANTING! BYEBYEYEBYEBYEBYE!


i need to post photos, but this is not my com!
when my com finishes being a bitch
i will post pictures (:
my com and phone is dying ):


your presence lingers
i long to return to the past
where you were there for me
your love that filled me up