11:25 PM
Saturday, February 21, 2009
you took what was inside of me
say something!
FRIDAY!!!!!!!
training was not bad
BUT I PLAYED REALLY BADLY ):
oh there was chem and english test!
went out with SHANICE AND LEX :D
omg i miss them! WENT SHOPPING!
i am satisfied with what i bought
FINALLY CLOTHES!!!!!!
met chelsea at far east after that then lex and shanice went to shop
while chelsea and i sat down and talked :D
i miss them so much ))))):
ANYWAY WENT FOR TRAINING AFTER THAT!
we were LATE! HAHA!



SO SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
WHICH IS TODAY!
i played well for training ((((((((:
SORRY LEX WE COULD HAVE WON BUT I MADE US LOSE ):
we played against sarah and bean again
and lost AGAIN! ):
NEXT TIME!!!
went for breakfast with lex after that!
i miss breakfast with her!
talked talked talked :D
then lex left and i was watching simpsons until my dad came!
i went to church today!
I MISS CHURCH ):
jesus lover of my soul( i love this song)
i love you
i need you
though my world may fall
i'll never let you go
my saviour
my closest friend

talked to tabitha a bit today
CHEER UP K :D
you think too much!!!!!!!
God will always look out for you!
AND I WILL BE HERE TOO!


when i locked you out
i lost everything
i always wanted to open the door
and let you back in
but i don't know why i never did
i have been regretting ever since...