10:32 PM
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
trust in the lord
say something!

THANKS TABITHA!
FOR THE SHOUT OUT
AND THE VERSE!!!!!!!
Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
you know, in times of troubles i really need to learn to count on my bible
to console me and make me feel better
as well as my friends!
thanks so much TFL i love you TTM!
you are the awesomestestest twin (:


AND HUIQI!
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
for the ginormous beeg HEART!
and your advice (:
you are the best yallow flim bath friendddddddd
although you steal my food!
and don't catch me when i fall!
and take my peanut butter bread!
haha but i will still buy that cool bread for you!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (:


and KAIEN!
for being so stupid and inisisting you be a GFFL!
but anyway thanks for your concern (: