9:35 PM
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
like it happened once before
say something!

MONDAY WAS A HOLIDAY!
WENT FOR MY FIRST APRIME LESSON.
it was good!
TUESDAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
such a DRAG!
i totally forgot what happened.
I KNOW BREAK WAS FUN!
CAUSE WE WERE ALL TALKING ABOUT HAMS!
o.m.g. SO HOT ):
hams!
PORK!
bacon!
hahahha!
we do the STUPIDEST THINGS!
and my amath and bio test is screwed
when will my brain actually obey ):
TODAY WAS KIND OF FUN I GUESSS!
went to yoshuku with huiqi, chan chan, and tass!
and we kept laughing all the way!
I FORGOT WHY!

omg assembly today was embarrassing!
Guest speaker (g.s): WHO HAS PETS?
idiotic me has to be so childish and sarcastic and raise my hand super high!
GS : yah that girl in the blue jacket(me) why do you raise your hand so high, what's your name
ME : (oh shit) AMELIA,CAUSE I LIKE MY PET!
GS: what pet do you have
huiqi: CRAB!
me: TERRAPIN!
GS: OH TERRAPIN! how many do you have?!
me: ONE!
and after that she kept saying my name!
about 20 minutes later she was telling a story about a girl and a chicken
GS : so amelia! what would you do with the chicken?!
everyone: EAT IT!
huiqi: RAISE THE CHICKEN!
me: RAISE IT?
URGH! she just kept calling me so embarrassing
i could melt into a black hole.

why do you do this to me.
your sweet-nothings that i treasure
your every comment
but deep-down i know they mean nothing
how i wish to wake up to be in someone else's life
where everything is perfect.