11:18 PM
Saturday, May 9, 2009
your lullabys calm my restless heart
say something!

TODAY WAS THE AWESOMESTTTT SHIT EVER THIS YEAR!
sentosa is the BOMBXZXZXXZXZXZ!
oh next to POOL PARTY of course.
ANYWAY! thanks to my awesome HWAYCHEEEEEE!
i got in for FREEEEEEEE!
HAHA!
and her hotel is PRETTY BEAUTIFUL AND HEAVENLY
i haven't been at such a nice hotel is AGES!
we watched FORREST GUMP!
and i'll agree with huiqi that it was A SUPER NICE MOVIE!
and i kept saying stupid things today! things i didn't mean!

ME :" OMG HUIQI I'VE NEVER BEEN TO SENTOSA BEFORE"
huiqi gasps (prolly at my stupidness for saying something so senseless)
ME: "OMG HUIQI I'VE NEVER WATCH HARRY POTTER BEFORE!"
huiqi gasps AGAIN!
and other stuff which i forgot

THANKSSSS HUIQI! FOR THE AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME TIMEEEEEEEE!
i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!