6:35 PM
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
late morning bells
say something!
i screwed up my AMATH SO BADLY
I'M CURRENTLY GOING INTO DEPRESSION UNTIL MY GRADES GO UP
THIS ANTI-SOCIAL LIFE THING BETTER WORK ):


OH AND I THINK MR JO HATES ME!
mr jo :" who broke the ohp"
me" SOMEONE IRRESPONSIBLE" *eyeing chean*
mr jo :" nono i am serious, who broke this"
me : *GIVE HIM THE DON'T KNOW FACE*
mr jo :" AMELIA WAS IT YOU! "
me :" NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and mr jo gives me this disapointed/ YAH RIGHT FACE!


mrs neo " do you know who is the noisiest one in class? "
rachel chan :" AMELIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"
mrs neo : " no, it's NO LONGER, amelia, now it's kai lin"
what does she mean by NO LONGER!!!!!!!!


I can't tell if this is just a normal feeling, or something that means so much more, everything gets complicated and i am dying to set it all straight, but you spin me around in circles and i lose control, going back to my confused feelings, everytime i move forward, you seem to pull me back and i get sucked in to the reality of truth and i have to witness all the unbearable truth. but now, i am just hoping for something that can change it all. i'm beginning to think that everything is changing and i am moving on, but this feelings takes me on a ride, and i feel like it is just there to distract me. how am i supposed to know if that is what i really want.

take me home,
we can just disapear