8:58 PM
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
I want your soul.
say something!
i screwed up my chem spa!
okay seriously, there has not been a SINGLE test or whatever that i did not screw up. and my mum keeps going on and on about my studies, like every single thing we talk about, she never ever fails to bring it up.
Yes i know my grades suck.
so today wasn't the best of days, and i feel myself falling asleep in class.
and tomorrow's going to be another draggy day.


so i was thinking of going STRAIGHT HOME. but i had to collect cip forms.
due to complications i didn't
AND I AM SO EXTREMELY PISSED!
i wasted 13 bucks ): and an hour!
oh and today was supposed to be my last tuition lesson.
okay actually it was supposed to be last last week.
which got pushed to last week, then this week, and now next week ):
i feel so moodish. i have no mood to do anything.


i no longer know what i am thinking
it is confusing
i hate who i am right now.