10:02 PM
Monday, September 14, 2009
stars come out
say something!
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
wasn't as good as i thought it would be, but i miss everyone (:
MY DEAR KAILIN'S WONDERFUL SINGING, PARK AND KIM.
TASS'S FREELOADING, HUIQI'S WHEAT BREAD OBSSESSION, RACHEL'S AWESOME SMILE, WENN ER'S FANTABULOUS CHINESE TIZIANA'S GOSSIP, AMI'S AND PEIWEI'S BUBBLY LAUGHTER.


well HISTORY WAS FUNNY AND GOOD
cause we did like REVISION? beats all those SBQ and SEQ stuff we had, and i bet it was CHAN'S BEST PERIOD OF THE DAY RIGHT!
oh laoshi was funny too, and rachel was pissed off cause we were doing this whole chinese passage and it was ONLY ABOUT A TREE.
Had aprime after that it was quite productive?
OMG SO MANY FORMULAS.
met RH cause he wanted to pass me my 6 bucks. accompanied hq to the bus stop to take 153.
AND IT WAS QUITE STUPID CAUSE I ENDED UP STANDING DOWNSTAIRS AND SHE WENT UP. so me accompanying her onto 153 was, FAIL!
hahaha. right that's all,
TUESDAY TMR ):


OMG I LOVE RUIJIA, i didn't know she reads my blog! then she quoted from my blog that day, I LOVE MY ADMIN CAPTAIN TTM.


it keeps playing in my head and it seems to be stuck on repeat. it echoes on and on and there is no other way to put it. I love you, that's the only way to express your my feelings.