7:10 PM
Friday, October 30, 2009
say something!
i need something to distract me, apart from sleeping. Although sleeping relieves me of my tiredness, and brings me into a whole other world when my problems do not exist. But i can't sleep my whole life away, and when i am conscious all these problems come back. it is impossible to run away from it, but i just want to stop thinking about it, for at least a minute. please let me do so, because this is exhausting, and i can't take it any longer. In my head i keep thinking that it is a bad dream and i have yet to fully believe that this is true, although i try to make myself believe it is, it is not as easy as it seems. I know i shouldn't let this affect me because i've promised myself and her that it will not but how am i supposed to control my emotions. This makes it harder for me to trust anyone, moreover you.
is there such a thing as too much trust,
or is it only possible to take advantage of such trust
only to leave each other hurt, forever.