7:37 PM
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
misty foreshadows
say something!

SCHOOL TODAY WAS SO DRAGGY AND BORING.
i guess i am pretty satisfied with emath, BUT I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER.
and O.M.G, i am so screwed for chem, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO TELL MY SISTER.
i just don't want to get retained.
WHICH IS PRETTY POSSIBLE.
never mind if i re-exam, I WILL STUDY ALOT, AGAIN.
then chinese, WHAT'S NEW.

make a difference today.
SO SLEEPY WANTED TO SLEEP.
it wasn't as fun as DISC maybe cause we were all tired and stuff.
WE HAD A SUPER LONG BREAK BEFORE THAT
ended up eating SO MUCH.
but Sarah, tass and wanqi ate so many of wanqi's childhood biscuit, KID-O.
i have never seen it BEFORE.
played i have never, hahaha SARAH WAS OBVIOUSLY TARGETING ME.
"i have NEVER had a maple boyfriend before!"
WHATEVER SARAH.
hahahha! THAT'S ABOUT IT.

i kept talking about eating sakae sushi today,
AND I WAS SO EXCITED TO EAT MY RAMEN.
but recess was kind of fillling, AND I WAS TOO TIRED TO GO.
i want a sakae sushi in my house >: (

what the hell is wrong with you. what do you know? you know nothing. you are being so extra thinking that you know the whole story but you only know half of it or less, so please stop acting like you do. and don't use this as an excuse, cause it is pretty pathetic. this whole thing is kind of stupid if you ask me.

creating a hole in me, removing that once whole heart that was present, now no one can fill that hole. no one.