5:35 PM
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Just the past
say something!
EXAMS ARE OVER!
OHMYGOODNESS.
tass, huiqi and i kept talking about how, you keep thinking you have to go home to study, BUT you suddenly realised that YOUR EXAMS ARE OVER.
i am just so scared for results
i really hope my sutdying paid off ):
feel so worried!
ANYWAY 500 days of summer with Audrey, Tass and Huiqi.
IT WAS SUPER GOOD.
i loved the plot the most. ingenius (Y)
zooey deschanel is so pretty
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is so HOT. i love his very scruffy look.
I bought my jacket (: BUT OMG, feel so sad to spend money now!
Huiqi was damn high.
She and i kept doing the WHOOPS DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE THING.
and the racing up the stairs thing. TOTALLY DRAINED OUT ALL MY ENERGY.
I NEED TO SAVE UP ALOT.


tass huiqi and i went over to tass' house after that for the MOVIE MARATHON.
omg! IT WAS AWESOME AGAIN.
watched MEAN GIRLS, DISTURBIA, MEET THE PARENTS (20 mins), ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF (or was it in) THE SPOTLESS MIND, AMELIE, FIGHT CLUB.
" boo you whore"
" Bye joel", "i love you"
OMG I LOVE ALL THE DIFFERENT PLOTS. and Huiqi was SUPER IMPRESSED BY IT.
and tass slept during eternal sunshine.
WHILE HUIQI AND I WERE DYING
omg our brains were like "wait, WHAT?!"
then next morning continued.
I LOVED AMELIE SO MUCH, and audrey tautou is really pretty love her smile.
FIGHT CLUB, omg there were some gory parts. BUT it was good.
the TWIST WAS AWESOME.
THANKS TASS AND HUIQI AGAIN FOR THE GREAT MOVIE MARATHON.
we need another one.
I realised i wrote a walk to remember instead of eternal sunshine HAHA


that's for making my day even bettter!


she's enclosed with these four walls.
trapped inside, with no recognition of the world around her.
slowly she breaks the walls,
free to run, but no where to run.