12:32 AM
Thursday, December 17, 2009
HEY THERE
say something!

OMG I HAVE NO LIFE.
I HAVE BEEN MAPLING, like ALL DAY WITH CHENNNGGGGGIIIIIIIEEEEE
hahhaha he tells me what to do everything
I THINK I WILL BE DAMN NOOB IF HE WASN'T THERE.
i seriously encourage a certain someone TO JOIN US.
haha i camwhored with myself.... ON MAPLE. cause chengsin was somewhere and i was exploring.
I FEEL SO LOSER.
haha i bet hq and tass will be veryvery disapointed in me!!!
BUT IT IS DAMN FUN seriously free cash things! i spend a quarter of my time in the cs.

ANYWAY other than that, tuition tuition tuition.
i watched taken, IT WAS GOOD. haha i watched it alone (:
IT WASN'T THAT BAD except for the electrocuting thingy, OH SHIT THAT WAS JUST FREAKY. THAT'S GUY'S VEINS TOTALLY POPPED OUT.
whattheshit!!!

then everynight it is maple/msn/skype time (:
studying with HuiQi tomorrow, better finish my work >: (
then shopping with my mum on friday
OMG SHE BETTER LET ME BUY THINGS.
that's about it.
BYEBYEEEEEEEEEEE

imy, and it's something we can't change
i'm calling it love soon.