8:09 PM
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
say something!
OKAY tuesday, first day of exams.
chinese compo is okay.
BUT HISTORY!
DD!
i skipped the first question of SEQ, not enough time
i left the whole thing blank OMG EVERYONE SAW MY PAPER BLANK!
it is damn screwed!
how am i going to get into full history now!
DIEDED!

OKAY! went out for study date today ended up at cine with SARAH T. AND TANYA!
due to complicated mapped out botanical gardens and demsley road.
OKAY so we were just doing rubbish while tanya studied.
walked around window shopping.
then i had to rush home to eat.
cause my mum was cooking OH AND IT IS HER BIRTHDAY!
but she just left for korea.
ANYWAY, during my dinner
my dad asked if i was going for training, and i said OF COURSE!
and my dad said that i should stop and my sister sid that i should study

and BLAH! and made it sound like i am not even making an effort.
i think i study more than quite a few people.
and it is just that i can't study at night
and they don't see me studying!

SO NOW, my dad FORBIDS ME TO GO FOR TENNIS!
and somehow(prob due to stress) i suddenly bled tears.
DAMN, everytime i am at home it always happened.
as if it is not bad enough that i screwed my history majorly!
and my mum said that she wants me to stay at home ( for the sake of my dad)
and something about saturday
OKAY, not really i have much of a choice now.
i am forced to do everything and the only thing i look forward to every week
is probably Tennis since everything evolves around STUDYING!
i know it is bad, but i REALLY HATE being at home
that's why studying outside is better.
BUT talking to LEX and TANYA made it better



The feeling of being trapped
just helpless
and you just want to let everything go
but you are holding on to is so tightly