9:14 PM
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
i have ran out of energy
say something!

I've ran out of breath, i just want to stop here
watch everything pass by, i seem to have lost it
i am too tired.
it is wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
school was fine!
i failed my amath test ):
i think my tuition teacher is going to kill me
SCREWWWWWWWWWWWW ):
i wanted to pass so badly
JUST A HALF MARK MORE!
had tournament against KC today
olivia and i umpired ying mei's and cheryl's match
it was probably the funniest match.
i am tiredddddd ):
i want to do my homework
i want to study
i want to shop ):
i feel so lonely out here
won't someone take me away
make my life full again
anything but this
won't you?
MY SISTER AND BROTHER ARE GOING TO LONDON TOMORROW!
I HOPE THEY HAVE A SAFE TRIP
I AM GOING TO MISS THEM ):
URGH, NOW BEING AT HOME WILL BE SO VERY BORING!
nothing will be the same again