10:15 PM
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
what i need
say something!
TODAY WAS TIRINGG!!!!!
so HISTORY! while everyone was having test :D
I HOPE YOU GUYS ACE IT!
haha!
so anyway ASSEMBLYY!!!!!
SOME air force thing
and we just had a police thing last week... we need more interesting assemblies!!!!!
SO ANYWAY
rachel's airline is called
RACHEL AIRS! (WHAT THE SHIT!!!!)
MINE IS
AMELIA EXPRESSWAYS :D
or the inspirational one AMELIA'S- I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!
so anyway the rest of the day was fun!
i rushed home, did math rush for a math tuition
i got scolded like thrice!
once for talking to alanna
and twice for getting distracted... by my phone
training was fine but i am so tired my arm has no strength
and my racket feels weird today seriously ):
EVERYTHING IS SO CHAOTICCCCC!!!!!!!
I MISS SSS!
where are you guys ):

i need someone
i need you
to help me get through this