8:00 PM
Thursday, April 16, 2009
I'm in a shocker feel mood
say something!
TODAY WAS BAD!
CAUSE OF EMATH!
BAD BAD BAD! so much for studying
all those coordinate blah! GOSH!
and when the paper came, i didn't know how to do ANYTHING!
tennis training today, but i was really in no mood to train or anything


when you can't take it any longer and you just want to same something, but you can't the words are all choked up because you feel bad if you do. but you feel so irritated then someone can actually be so disgusting, and that is the one thing that makes me want to smash my handphone and computer, CAUSE I AM SO FREAKING IRRITATED!


the traffic in my heat is ongoing
waiting for the day for it all to come to a stop
currently, it's like finding yourself
watching everyone heading towards the horizon
while you stand still and watch the sun turn to dust