8:28 PM
Monday, April 13, 2009
you remain inside
say something!
i miss my photos, so i have to steal them from my brother, this is the best i could find.
oh well.


so ANYWAY! some girl has been making me disgusted
stealing and ripping off huiqi's blog and putting it on her blog
OMG! seriously have a bit of ORIGINALITY!!!!!!!!
it is disgusting how people try to be something they're not and it makes themselves look like losers, and being all FAKE and stuff.
BLAH!


anyway i have been trying to do lit and my brain is hald dead ):
this is so confusingggggg!
RADLEYS! why are you guys so complicated!
MAYCOMB why are you guys so prejudiced!
i think that's what lit is about, analysing analysing analysing!
i feel my work load getting lighter, it's a nice feeling
like RELIEF!


just when i think i'm a little over you
feelings rush back
and i long to hear from your again
i can't forget about you
you're in my thoughts all the time
and how my heart yearns for the same feeling
i used to have