9:54 PM
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
living in the world of green paper and pocketful of gold
say something!
i have been thinking, AND i realised that I TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED
like i really do!
take teachers for instance.
AND AS A RESULT OF THAT! teachers now hate me! i mean because assume that they will NEVER scold me and i don't hand in my homework and BLAH!
so during this long weekend i am really going to try to do my work
and seriously, STUDY! wow.


so anyway i just read SHANICE'S BLOG! and omg, it was a good blog post.
and i feel so bad for spending money on definitely unnecessary stuff.
like SAKAE SUSHI! i mean do i really need that food!
and all those JUNK!
when my sister is trying to save up so hard for her college fund.
so i think i will save up on stuff that i don't need.
like a new ipod, although my brother's ipod sucks.
and a new air-con and the new hubstation thingy.
i want to get a scholarship and study overseas!
and earn like ALOT of money. yah!
so studies is VITAL!


anyway, i seriously have a bad case of short term memory loss!
MY 50 BUCKS!
i thought i put it in my wallet, but POOF! it is either
someone stole it or i didn't put it in!
BUT I REALLY REMEMBERED PUTTING IT IN!
SCREW ): please don't let it get stolennnnnnn!
MONEY! I NEED IT ):