5:19 PM
Monday, April 13, 2009
i need a wake up call
say something!


it took me four months to realised how screwed i am
i am not taking secondary 3 to be serious
and now i know how serious it is
taking a look at my scores my realised i am super close to failing every single subject
it is like 50% +++ for all my subjects
a C or D, i have no idea what i have been doing everyday
not doing my home
not taking anything seriously, or putting in efforts
it took me like 3 disapointed teacher's faces to get it
ms sie's, mr jo's and ms wong's
not handing up lit homework
and mr jo saying to me "this is not your best, and all your friends scoring As"
and ms wong's kind heart to let me get a retest for my history test.
but i feel like i can't cope in sec 3
the feeling when you get when school FINALLY ends
then coming home to a pile of homework and tuition after tuition.
this is scary.