9:39 PM
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Through the looking glass
say something!

i only have one word for yesterday, TGIF!
2.4 yesterday was tiring. I AM SO U.N.F.I.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14.27 mins ): i think!
THANKS RACHEL FOR HELPING ME COUNT!
i perspired so badly yesterday, I HATE BEING SWEATY!
but thank goodness the sun wasn't so hot.
went out with LEX and SHANICE yesterday
SAKAE SUSHI again!
it was fun! i missed those outings ):


met natassia and huiqi after that!
SORRY FOR BEING LATE, AGAIN!
(the again is only for tass)
watched 17 again!
omg STERING KNIGHT IS.SO.HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
omgomgomg! i want to go to america with huiqi ):
ANYWAY tass left early,
we walked her to the bus stop and watched her run for the WRONG BUS!!!
she ran for 171 which did not even stop at that particular bus stop, SUPER GLAM!
haha! then huiqi and i just walked around after that!

WEEKENDS ARE HERE, time for me to do some catching up with work!
no matter how much i sleep, it is just not enough
i feel so lerthargic everyday!


looking out of the window
wishing that you will be there
in my confused state of mind
knowing that you will never be there
but my heart makes me feel like i might have some hope