11:19 AM
Friday, May 1, 2009
say something!

i had a really really good dinner last night!
it's been ages, so My brother, dad and i went down to raffles place for my brother's birthday dinner, WOAH, he's 21 already, STILL DRIVER'S LICENCE-LESS!
had a really nice italian dinner, the bread is really GOOD!
then we went to waterboat house after that to SURPRISE my brother,
IT HAS SUCH A NICE VIEW!
shall steal the pictures from my brother later, my dad kind of rented the place for my brother, like 2 tables
idk if it is the table or the whole place, cause it was really empty yesterday.
but it was really nice, the view, you know at singapore river,
when you can see all the hotels, suntec city, the floating stadium, fullerton, merlion, esplanade, THAT WHOLE VIEW!
i'm going to have my birthday there, BUT, i don't drink!
OH WELL :D it was nice

i can't stand it when someone tries to act sweet and nice
but they are only doing it with an ulterior motive
you trust them and tell them everything
but secretly in their heart they don't even care
that is when you know they have serious trust issues
and i can tell, it is so obvious
how you do everything just to find out something else
these peple piss me off so badly,
i doubt they have true friends.