7:42 PM
Sunday, April 26, 2009
The sweet autumn fragrant
say something!
THIS WEEK WAS TIRING!
so i haven't been blogging cause my com died again!
anyway huiqi came over to study for chem on THURSDAY!
it was super last minute.
ANYWAY, then Friday was our test, it was kind of okay... but i hope my answers were relevant.
saturday was the WEDDING!!!!!!!!
during the church ceremony (exchanging of vows and rings)
my sister and i were thinking of the outfit for her party.
haha
I SUGGESTED DORA THE EXPLORER! which she adopted! but in the end she didn't
then i went shopping with my sister, IT WAS FUN :D
and i FINALLY bought a formal outfit. but there were a thousand other things i wanted to buy.


i want to travel around the world
take a million photos
experience all sorts of culture
and get the feel of freedom.
i waiting for that day in 10 years time!


autumn leaves are falling
and everything is coming down
the subtle orange colors
remind me of the once calm sensation