8:25 PM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
the heavy silence weighs in your presence
say something!

I'M SO TIRED FROM EVERYTHING!
test and homework
but i think school is getting more fun!
homework is lesser, but the tests keeps coming!
i actually don't mind homework, ONLY IF I KNOW HOW TO DO, so that means amath homework is not really easy to do, and then, I DON'T DO IT!
OH i have been dozing off alot lately, and my hand will write while i sleep!
which happened for our POP QUIZ for SS, which was really POP! i didn't even study!
and there was the chinese test. and i fell asleep and my hand continued writing crap!
so i wake up few seconds later and blanko the rubbish i wrote.
I'M SO TIRED!
and today there was lit, rachel and i are on AUTOMATIC SNOOZE once we step into class.
GOOD LUCK KAI LIN, RACHEL, WENN ER, LECINDRA, and everyone else running 2.4 tomorrow!!!!!!

the blissful life
that you were once aware of
traps you like a hound
behind you, now