1:03 AM
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Hold me close
say something!
fallen leaves like a blanket at my feet
there's canopy of stars and
i suddenly miss you like crazy
the hours move too slowly
and i just wish you were holding me near
it just don't feel the same when you're gone
cause everytime you go away the sunshine starts to fade.
take me back into your arms
I LOVE THIS SONG!

i know the only way i can get over you is to move on, but i feel like a broken recorder, playing on repeat. when i try to move on something pulls me back, our past, and memories of you come flooding back, how am i to forget about you when my heart fills me up with the sweet moments that you carved out on my heart. pieces of you remain, and i'm waiting for the day for it all to turn to ashes and i can finally let you go and move on to a whole new day.