5:31 PM
Monday, May 4, 2009
your soft touch
say something!
BIO TEST WAS DIFFICULT!
and i didn't finish my personal recount!
ANYWAY seats were changeddddddddd!
and sarah is no longer behind, SHE'S BEEN REPLACED BY AMI!
but i think teachers should know better than to split us up, cause we make more noise
AND IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!
HAHA!
OH ANYWAY, yesterday i went studying with huiqi
cramming all that BIO!
me : " oh you know i wake myself up by eating salt!"
then i took a i dipped my finger in the salt and ate it
huiqi :" i wake myself up my eating SUGAR!"
she takes a whole packet of macs sugar and eats it.
SHE HAS ISYOOS!


anyway i got locked out of class today
thanks to HUIQI!
locked me out at the balcony!
well today school was BORING!
sadly ):
and rachel and i are having boy talking sessions
swooning about who't hot and who's NOT!


stupid FB is not uploading my photos properly ):
I'M DISAPOINTED!


when i least expect it
what i have been expecting all along comes
i can't tell what's what
and i'm not a mind reader,
i just want to know what's going on
and that i am not over speculating
the little bits that you left behind