9:32 PM
Sunday, May 17, 2009
the stress
say something!
it's not like i didn't study. that was the mosti have ever studied for a test, everyday spending hours just on one topic just to satisfy you. i studied like freaking crap and i know my results sucks like hell. i got a fucking low score compared to all your full marks. but i seriously tried. yes i admit that i had many careless mistakes, but how about the questions that i DID get correct, i think i should just get a little bit of credit for passing. instead i just got nags and scolding. i'm sorry okay i am really sorry that my brain, compared to yours is so small. it is not like i am very happy with my results, it took me one week to get up the courage to tell you my results. I AM SORRY for scoring so low and not getting your ideal full marks k! but i cried enough for my results and it is not that i think this was some DAMN GOOD score or something, i know it is bad. so please, just stop putting me down.


i can't stand secondary 3 life.
i wouldn't mind exams so much, it's gotta be better than these endless tests. i can't take it anymore.