6:45 PM
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
chasing down the telephone wire
say something!
i think school today was not bad (:
i was searching EVERYWHERE for wanqi, and turns out she was in the canteen.
but i didn't know, so when i saw sarah i was so relieved
me:" OMG SARAH WHERE IS WANQI!!!"
and she was just opposite sarah.
OH AND ASSEMBLY WAS FUN!
HAHA!
me" do you watch that 70's show?"
huiqi" YAH YAH YAH"
me " you mean the ashton kutcher one?"
huiqi" YAH YAH YAH"
me" huiqi stop lying"
hq" I"M NOT"
me " so you watch the drew berry one? " (who the hell is that, haha made it up)
hq" YAH YAH YAH"
me :"yah right huiqi that person doesn't exist in the show!"
then tass joined me and try to fool huiqi, WHO FELL FOR EVERYTHING! haha!
i keep seeing tass do that hand hand thing haha!


*rachel drinking the fruitty drink liek nobody's business*
*finally she stops and puts it down*
*turns to me and say :" i feel like drinking more" *
me:" GO AHEAD IT'S NOT EVEN MINE!"
hahhaa! rachel! BUT WE ALL KNOW WHO IT BELONGS TO!


okay all these are the fun dialogues that happened today!
and today is someone special 's BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANQI MIMASAKA X!
HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY WITH ANDREW DE TORRES AND COLE! HAHA!
spelt it correctly now (:
HAPPY 15TH!


we're taking deep breaths now
and we gaze upon that awe-inspiring sight.
but sometimes, when the moment you anticipated for is coming.
it is just too good to be true.
and it never comes.