11:36 PM
Sunday, May 24, 2009
say something!
Why do you make it so difficult for me to say a simple word, bye. you are the only person who makes me lost for words, and stumble on my sentences. whenever i look into your intense eyes, i just want to stay in that moment of amazement. no words can describe what i am keeping inside of me, how much i want to let it all out, but something always stop me in my tracks. why can't you see that this is killing me. everytime i draw myself further and further away from you, the hole in my heart grows bigger, and what's left of it is just sorrow and those heart-rending memories that keep me in denial. the one thing that i really want is to go back in time now, to take back those things i said and to make it right now. when i get a step ahead and feel confident that i have moved on, and i am done harping on happily never afters and getting over the impossible. i have to think about it all over again, it's like my heart never wants me to be happy again and wishes to stay in this painful tragedy. and when i get these signals that send me into a world of daydreams and confusion, i just feel like spilling it all out because i'm exhausted from all this drama, and i want to go back to how i used to be, and i had no pain, when happiness was the only thing that i knew.