9:28 PM
Thursday, August 27, 2009
say something!
i hate how stressful school life is now. i hate how i am failing every single test. i can study but still fail, so ultimately, what am i studying for! why is it that my mum just doesn't understand. i am sorry i am not as smart as Cheryl or Ian i am sorry i am failing! it is not like i want to too! why is it that there is so much stress now and eoys is coming up in just a few weeks. and my mum never fails to remind me of my dying grades and how i am doing so poorly in school. and she makes me to dependent on tuition. she wants to get me tuition for science and math and blah. but that is not even the problem. i can't stand another 4/5 weeks of this cause this is just crap. and you are going to have to understand that! it's not like i want to but i am trying hard enough k. thanks, bye.