2:51 PM
Monday, September 21, 2009
It seems to be falling
say something!

Had my first all night prayer, and it was GOOD! tiring but GOOD.
so went to mich's house, met mich, renhui,nat.
Played tennis and i couldn't stop laughing with nat, cause NAT was super funny.
So anyway, Brenda met us after than, went back to mich's house bath and stuff.
Went to subway bumped into alexis, ruijia and nat. OMG THEY WERE STUDYING ):
which makes me feel so bad for not studying.
Dinner was GREAT cause nat was super funny and so was mich's brother.
"She was a boy, He was a girl" RIGHT NAT?
back to mich's house to sleep. then mich and brenda left to get kenneth.
AND I COULDN'T SLEEP, renhui and nat kind of fell asleep after a while.
Went to the toilet to watch gossip girl with Brenda and Mich when they came back.
I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL, chuck and blair is SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Right went to church for All night prayer. i think worship really wakes people up.
i was FREEZING.
prayed for like three things.
it was good, and we Mich, brenda and i survived it WITH NO SLEEP. oh and Kenneth.
OMG , BRENDA AND KENNETH. hahahha super obvious.
Went for breakfast with everyone after that.
I HATE TELLING THEM JOKES they don't laugh at it.
i think Huiqi, ami, natassia and gang is so much better (Y)
then Arie told me the stupid cornflakes joke, and i laughed so hard at it.
i think cause i was high, THEN AFTER THAT the jokes went downhill :(
so tired!!! CAME HOME AND SLEEP. that's about it.

i am so screwed cause my sister's laptop is not working.
if it doesn't work i am dead.
and my personal recount is inside.
i need to study, bye.

ohoh and thanks, MICHELLE, NAT, RENHUI, KENNETH, BRENDA (:
I LOVE YOU GUYS.