7:22 PM
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Lovely head
say something!

I LOVE KAILIN CAUSE SHE AMUSES ME SO MUCH.
extracted from her blog :

I (L) My Number One Fan!I am so thankful for my Number One Fan for always supporting me, always wanting to hear me sing,always asking me to sing on repeat,always giving me so much support!Thanks for keeping a few of my signatures so carefully!!!!
THANK YOU MY NUMBER ONE FAN!WHEN I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DEPUTED IN JAPAN, I WILL ALWAYS RMB YOU!!!!!!!LOVE YOU, AMELIA LAU MEI ER/MY 7TH BUTLER!hohohoho

HAHA SINCE WHEN WAS I HER NUMBER ONE FAN
(i think i lost her signature, it is not thrown away, JUST SOMEWHERE AMONGST MY WORKSHEETS)
and i love her she spelt DEBUTED AS DEPUTED.
hahaha i LOVE YOU ALOT YAMADA K/ KAILIN
ps since when was i your butler! that's sarah and shen-nen.

school was pretty alright.
Bio was interesting.
Mr jo told us like 4 interesting news but i forgot one.
BUT OMFG YALE STUDENT? SQUASHED? that's DISGUSTING.
OH, Rachel, lecin, tizi and i were LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY AT CHARLIE THE UNICORN.
"ring ring hello?"
"charlie we need to go to the BLUHBLUHBLUH"
"charlie the mooolaaaaaaahs are coming"
"we need to be SNEAKY"
that's all back to ss, BYE.

it's no longer in sight and no matter how long i wait for it, it will never come, just like how you dispeared from my life, in a flash, no words said no feelings shown. the pain that was indescribable.