11:13 PM
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Mr sandman bring me a treat
say something!

WEDNESDAY
I LOVED LUNCH, it was really funny with Athena, huiqi, natassia, frances, alexis and serene.
rachel wasn't there :(

THURSDAY
so there's this new hype bout a new teacher in our school,
OUR DEAR RACHEL CHAN, TAN WENN ER, LECINDRA LIM AND EVEN AMIRINAZEB is in love with him. it's crazy.
hahha
NAEFF NAEFF ;)
so he taught our class on thursday
RACHEL : -faints-

TODAY!
met tass to do amath, OMG IT WAS SO DIFFICULT
Tass: " KIDDING KIDDING KIDDING, NAEFF NAEFF "
oh and my sister gave me a super cute penguin jelly lollipop.
I LOVE HER :D
had cell, it was quite fun i guess, worship was interesting did some change verse thingy.
then left early during service.
went to the airport to send my sister and mum off.
it's so fast i think i am going to miss her so much. like going out together or anything.
8 years, that's long, really long.

that moment when he knew how she felt
and she knew what he was thinking.
It was magic.
no words said, no eye contact made.