10:09 PM
Monday, September 28, 2009
RANDOMMMMMMMMMMMMM
say something!
k random blogpost. NOW. CAUSE I FEEL LIKE BLOGGING.
1. Today was horribly draggy
2. Rachel and i kind of lost respect for someone today
3. Enaeff is Enaeff (credits to tass chin)
4. Aprime was crazy.
5. I AM SEEING NUMBERS, it is driving me crazy
6. Tomorrow's a holiday, JEALOUS GUYS???
7. I want a sss sleepover
8. it's been ages, i miss them SO SO MUCH. i want to swim :(
9.i want to camwhore.
10. i need to train, it's been ages too.
11. i love all my friends.
12. they make my day WONDERFUL!
13. Macs just now with huiqi, tass, renhui and Nat.
14. i really don't want nat to go to phillipines :(
15. Exams are in 4 days.
16. OH GOLLY why am i blogging i should be studying.
17. i should update my blog with some photos :D
18. i need therapy from Arie.
19. I am still sufering from my anxiety attack from Amath.
20. 36 and it is STILL A RECORD. love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
just to add in,
21. RENHUI 21 POINTS!
BYEEEEEEE