9:58 PM
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The moonlight gaze
say something!
OMG ORAL WAS SO HORRIBLE.
i screwed up my chinese, HAHA RACHEL'S INSTINCTS WERE ACCURATE.
stupid youth olympics, LIKE SERIOUSLY, THERE WAS NO LINK :(
OH and sorry chan i ditched you, YOU COULD HAVE JOINED US AT MACS, but i bought you a snack right, THAT SHOULD MAKE UP FOR IT (:
went to macs with Audrey and Tass.
haha " he is attracted to bigger girl " ;)
ONE DAY tass and i will get out the name from audrey. WE WILL AND WE MUST.
RIGHT, on the way home i met gloria, and she was talking on the phone with tass.
coincidental MUCH?
K, she did somethin really stupid, IT WAS HILARIOUS(y) good one RGS GIRL (:


My sister smsed me, this super nice sms, my mum too.
i miss both of them so much!
AND they bought me jellybeans :D
i am in desperate need of a sugar rush.
AND it's my mum's birthday tomorrow
note to self: SMS MUM.
and i am addicted to beautiful one. i've listened to i more than 10 times.
k bye.


Sometimes you're too afraid to know what it's like the get hurt over and over. wondering when this pain will end, and it makes you afraid to love.