8:09 PM
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Those old wood carvings
say something!

I OFFICIALLY HATED SCHOOL TODAY!
it sucked like crazy!
Lao Shi was in her PISSY MOOD TODAY! so decided to pick on Rachel and me.
I BET YOU IF YOU ASK LIKE 3 OTHER STUDENTS IN THE CLASS THEY WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN TOO! and my freaking answer was totally valid.
WHY SHOULD I FOLLOW HER ANSWER WORD FOR WORD when my answer is correct as well!
So she called christine and christine gave another answer but lao shi accepted it and let her sit down.
WTF! and i had this sudden urge to just shout at her, but obviously i can't cause she'll prolly send me to Mrs Low's office and she'll fail me for EOYs.

Had history, that was probably the best period all day.
had those happy family discussions again.
and Naeff called my name HAHHA and Rachel was being damn funny.
LECIN, JEALOUSSSSSSSS?
I LOVE LECIN, everytime, before we leave class: " BYE LECIN GOING FOR HISTORY NOW!"
me: " LECIN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"
lecin:" I LOVE M.NEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (haha good comeback!)
OH AND CHEM!
rachel chan : " AUNTY BELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (her maid's name)
HAHHAA RACEL CALLED MRS CHOO AUNTY BEL!
good one chan :D

OOMG EMATH was horrible. so i just did amath during that lesson
almost three-quarters of the class didn't bing their TYS so she kept repeating One sentence.
Mrs Song : " THOSE WHO DID NOT BRING THEIR BOOKS WON'T UNDERSTAND"
k! we didn't bring our books, WHAT'S YOUR POINT.
want us to run home and get it? omg i felt like i was dying.
Just when the day was ending!!!!! Kelly came in and called audrey and i to go find M.Neo.
then she suddenly made us do a personal recount and pass it to her by tmr morning.
SERIOUSLY, TMR MORNING.
ohmygosh.
ihateschoollikecrazyandifriggingwanttodropout.

It's like being trapped in four walls,
and not being able to find a door or window or anything to free yourself.
and you're stuck in there waiting for someone to save you.
or waiting to die.
cause the thought of being alone with no source of life
scares you more than the thought of dying.