8:34 PM
Thursday, October 1, 2009
It's Blitz
say something!
I had such a bad headache today so i didn't go to school.
WHICH SUCKED cause i was looking forward to BIO all week long :(
it is like the HIGHLIGHT OF EVERY WEEK, the highlight of SCHOOL.
SOOOOOOOOOOO SS TMR.
ohmygoodness, i am not absorbing. i have no idea how to pick out the factors, how to answer, how to identify tone and purpose, how to answer the seq question, and during an exam i get all disorganised and forget that imaginary template.
basically, i am screwed :(


you know the favourite part of my day is when i am smsing all my friends,and they sms me the funniest things that cheer me up and i start smiling at my phone, and it makes me look like an idiot but i am happy.
and when i am on the com and i start laughing at the com from the funniest things my friends say.
i love my friends so much, and i have no idea what i'll do without them.
51: and it doesn't get any better than that, but it does. thanks for cheering me up you are the (Y)!
OH SO i shall list out everyone i love here. i love Huiqi, tass, rachel, wenn er, wanqi, sarah, ami, kailin, lecin, audrey, lex, shanice, chels, ruijia,tizi, natali,mich,brenda,kenneth, renhui, arie,chengsin gloria, gbf.