10:45 PM
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Some Loud Thunder
say something!

LIT AND EMATH IS OVER!
tmr is BIO AND EMATH AND THEN ALL MY HEAVY SUBJECTS ARE OVER.
unless you count Amath as HEAVY.
OMG LIT, hahahha i didn't know how to do and then i was falling asleep.
THEN I TURN TO MY RIGHT AND SEE CALLISTA AND TAIZIANA FURIOUSLY WRITING. and i am thinking SHIT i should be WRITING MUCH MORE THAN MY HALF PAGE ANSWER.
this is why i hate lit :(
SO THEN TODAY RACHEL SHE WAS THE BEST!
we're at the Pedastrian crossing, she spots her bus RUNS ACROSS THE ROAD.
runs to the bus stop
she thinks "omg made it in time for my bus" has a bit of spare time to walk.
DUMPS HER HALF-DRANK MILO IN THE DUSTBIN.
just as the bus comes, WAIT A MINUTE IT IS NOT HER BUS.
hahaha! OMG MADE MY DAY! I LOVE RACHEL CHAN CAUSE SHE MAKES MY DAY! (and i know wenn er is jealous cause she was telling me about it on the bus!)
hahaha! SUPER FUNNNNNNNNNNY!!!!!!!!

OKAY BIO OMG
:(
SO DIFFICULT! IDK HOW TO APPLY AND SO MANY THINGS TO CRAM.
huiqi and i are like CRAMMING EVERYTHING NOWWWWWWWWWW.
oh and my mum came back yesterday SHE BOUGHT ME TWO BAGS, but no clothes but it is good enough (:
and lots of sweets, THE PHOTOS LOOK SO NICEEE!!!!!!!!

DON'T WORRY GLORIA!
EVERYTIME WILL BE ALRIGHT!
god bless you and your family k :D
AND I AM RIGHT NEXT DOOR, literally NEXT DOOR to you! anything you can call me except for the studying at bbq pit thing today SORRY (:
hahaha!!!! LOVE YOU!

somehow the tune seemed different in my head
than when it was played out.