9:12 PM
Friday, October 9, 2009
Fancy Footwork
say something!
CHINESE IS OVER.
and i feel so worried cause i thought it was the easiest one so far this year.
NOT EASY, but easiest.
AND OMG i thought hey, during chinese I ALWAYS GOT SO MUCH TIME LEFT AFTER THE PAPER. so i decided to SLOW DOWN. hahahaha! so i wouldn't sleep.
THEN I HAD TO RUSH THROUGH MCQ.
and for once, I DIDN'T FALL ASLEEP WHILE READING THE PASSAGE.
OH AND I CONCENTRATED DURING LISTENING COMPRE.
hahahaha.
thank goodness for that.
but i think i answered wrongly. i kept laughing to myself while hearing the people talk.
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S


OH I SKYPED WITH MY SISTER YESTERDAY
she looks happy (:
and it is so coolllllll!
well she's coming back in about 2 months!
hahah renhui just called me.
HE HAD TO TRY 5 NUMBERS before getting my number right.
HAHAHAHA.
(Y)


it's never easy, no one said it was.
but it helps to think it is.
if love was simple, life would just be a smooth road.