6:39 PM
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
say something!

DONE WITH MY ESSAYS.
tsk I HATE HOW WHENEVER I WRITE, halfway, i realised i don't like what i am writing and want to change, but i don't have enough time.
AND DURING ENGLISH TODAY, i bet everyone was super distracted!
like i could sense the whole HALL GOING LIKE "ohmygosh! it's HIM!"
then obviously, a few people would turn to the "famous rachel"
and HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, super funny. BUT YAH.
Oh and chan has a naeff radar- that is W.I.E.R.D.
and Chinese was fine, TASS WAS SUPER FUNNY. hahahha!
OOOOH my mum's back in Singapore. YES I GET ALL MY NEW THINGS.

Amelia, if you're on the com WHO IS OUT THERE STUDYING FOR YOU! NO ONE!
okay go study NAOOOOOOOOOO.
bye.

One day when your destiny is snatched away,
you just have to stay on to see how it ends,
no matter how painful it is,
cause that's the way reality works.