6:26 PM
Monday, October 5, 2009
Le moulin
say something!

OMG!!! today sucked so bad.
OMG CHEMMMMMMMMMM my gosh, skipped 8 questions. AND I DID ONLY ONE AND ONE QUARTER QUESTIONS OF MY SEQ wth.
i forgot to write my question 2C OR too.
and what type of question is 2C OR and 2C EITHER.
my gosh. NOT ENOUGH TIME.
and i was so distracted by the scholar, and when i told sarah she was just laughing :(
OMG AND AFTER THE PAPER WHEN I WENT TO SARAH she looked exceptionally white, I ALMOST COULDN'T FIND HER! love you whitey :D

THEN HISTORY. SBQ was good (i hope).
then SEQ screwed.it.up. i picked the wrong question.
WHY DIDN'T I DO WAR IN ASIA PACIFIC.
i just had to pick the League of Nations question :(
I'M SO PISSED OFF WITH MYSELF.
so much for ace-ing my chem and history.
I JUST HOPE I PASS.
such a bad dayyyyyyyyyyy!


you're like a bitter sweet symphony, and even i don't know if that a good thing or a bad thing. but you're like a song that goes on, and never seems to stop. sometimes it plays in my had yet sometimes i try to turn it off.