6:04 PM
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Just to take a look
say something!
I CAN'T BELIEVE WE STILL HAVE SCHOOL :(
Church yesterday was good!
the boys were so cute.
ESP. DOMINIC and i like CHESTER TOO.
hahahaha. Played the water game,
OH MY GOSH HAHAHHAA IT WAS SO SCARY.
but tass lost in the end, SO OH WELLLL.
Had service after that. Worship was quite good for me.
i kind of let out whatever i have been keeping inside of me
and i felt pretty relieved after that too.
THANKS NAT AND TASS for praying for me.
Love you guys.
Sermon was about compassion.
and it ended pretty fast.
Thanks Lincoln and Kenneth for your concern.


Dinner with Brenda, Kenneth and Renhui.
oh and arie bought me A DRINK.
it finished pretty fast though :(
AND BRENDA'S WALLET IS SO RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SLEEPOVER with nat and Gloria.
IT WAS FUN.
did so many stupid things, and fb statuses and yah.
"you are the thumb to my hand!!!"
Love them so much!
i am going to miss nat so much :(
slept at 4 plus.
THEN woke up.
Gloria left cause she had training, and I went to orchard with nat.
BOUGHT A BAG ((((:
That's about it!


We will never be perfect, and we never were.
But everyone tries to make their life perfect,
and it hurts me to see you suffer when you could be living a better life out there.
and happiness is endless.
i hate pulling you back.