11:41 PM
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
The end of the knot
say something!
WEDNESDAY!
Rachel came to school in her CRANKIEST MORNING MOODS EVER.
IT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER.
she was damn cranky cause she spilled milo on herself, couldn't find her lunch box cover and other stuff. SHE GOT CRANKY OVER THE MOST TRIVIAL STUFF.
And games day got cancelled :(:(:(:(
history and ss test next week, I AM GOING TO START ON SS.
CAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ON IT.
emath test tmr!!!
My eyes are killing me, I CAN'T SEE THE FREAKING BOARD ANYMORE :(


i am addicted to my korean songs once again.
AND I WILL MAKE SARAH LIKE YOONA!
i found my FELLOW YOONA COMPANION!!!
MANDYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OH my sister's coming back for CNY :)
okay that's about it.


Let's take the train to a corner. A corner where our old lives are no longer in sight.