5:36 PM
Friday, February 5, 2010
THE SEAMSTRESS HERSELF.
say something!



SCHOOL IS OVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!


HAD HISTORY AND SS TEST THIS WEEK
i screwed up so badly :(:(:(
I GOT 9/25 FOR HISTORY. LOWEST IN CLASS.
shit :(:(:(
I AM SO SCREWED FOR SS TOO cause i studied source B instead of D!
smart or WHAT!
i didn't do too well for chem too :(


Played SMSS on wed! we won 3-2!
omg it was a scary match for Ruijia And Chelsea.
BUT THEY WON ^^ GOOD GAME JIA AND CHELSSSSSS.
hahaha chelsea was damn funnny!
"i already gave myself the glare"
We were supposed to play today against RGS but it was raining.
AFTER THE CRAZY HOT WEATHER FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS IT DECIDES TO RAIN TODAY.
awesome!!!!!!!!


Training was funnny!
Played MAX 3. OMG BEAN IS LIKE SOME NINJA.
AND lex, sarah and bean kept cheating >: (
STUPID AGAIN AND AGAINS
hahahaa chelsea is a BAD INFLUENCE
"again, AGAIN!"
Then nat was looking through my wallet and found my mum's name card and was like WHO IS THIS.
AND i was like MY MUM
nat :" YAH RIGHT THEN WHY IS HER NAME NG PHECK CHOO"
me: "HER MAIDEN NAME LAH!"
nat : "YAH RIGHT DON'T LIE TO ME!"
me : " REALLLY NAT DON'T BELIEVE ASK LEX!"
nat: "LEX WHAT IS AMELIA'S MUM'S NAME!"
lex : "NG TIAN HOCK!" (wth!)
then nat stilll REFUSE TO BELIEVE.
so i smsed my mum "MUM WHAT IS YOUR NAME!"
hahhaa then when i shouted over to nat, MY MUM REPLIED. she lost her point!
hahhaha! SERVES YOU RIGHT NAT!


OMG AND i told nat my mum's chinese name was BI ZHU (seriously)
and she said THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE CALLED YOU BI ZHUI!
HAHAHHAHA!right, enough dialogue.
OMG i have damn freaking funny pictures of ruijia sleeping and then don't know who stuck TWIGS IN HER HEAD!
DAMN FUNNNNY!
i call jia TWIGGY NOW :)
but nobody laughed along with me >: (


LESSONS HAVE BEEN QUITE BORING.
at least we don't have as much homework!
OMG I HAD THE WEIRDEST CONVERSATION WITH WENN ER AND RACHEL.
it was funny though.
and got ACCORDING TO YOU stuck in my head!
"according to you, blah blah blah (i forgot)"


YES I DON'T NEED TO WEAR GLASSES TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!
that's it.


i honestly want to tell you.
just tell you what's been bugging me because i don't think i can stand another day of it.


As i see the morning sun set,
i tell myself that we are staying up all night.
we will stay awake for another sunrise.