12:31 AM
Sunday, April 19, 2009
if you don't get it to get off
say something!
I AM VERY PISSED OFF AND PUT OFF BY THIS
CERTAIN SOMEONE AND CERTAIN SOMETHING
i am seriously irritated and disturbed
irritated- why don't you get it! you're like a super clingy bee, buzzing in my ear every single minute of your life
disturbed- that someone so ignorant can exist! and someone senseless, that you simply don't get the drift or HINT!
and this irritant adds on to my stressed life of STUDIES, HOMEWORK AND EVERYTHING ELSE!
i just want to take a bottle smash it on the head,
take the arms and break it
and just do whatever i want to vent my anger
this post feels so mean, but i really don't care
i'm in a state of anger and don't give a damn!
this is my way of venting my inner anger and frustrations and
RANT!