11:35 PM
Friday, April 3, 2009
You go, I go
say something!
i'm in a PISSY MOOD!
i think it is cause i am tired!
AND THIS HAS BEEN THE WORSE WEEK EVER! SERIOUSLY!
i am just glad to say TGIF!
1. I had a bad fight with lex ): ( which is now fine (: )
2. my history test was screwed
S-C-R-E-W-E-D!
3. A math and Emath is screwed cause i don't UNDERSTAND!
4. my iphone is crazy!
it cannot be used it is screwed too!
5. i got freaking booked for DEFIANCE!
like WHAT THE SHIT! i didn't talk!
GO DIE!
YAH! that was few of the many HORRIBLE THINGS!
BUT ON A LIGHTER NOTE,
school is fun with everyone around
HUIQI, RACHEL, TASS, LEX, WANQI, SARAH!
so that makes it fun and TABS TOO (:
so yah!
ANYWAY I AM SUPER FREAKING PISSED ABOUT GETTING BOOKED!
WHAT.
THE.
HELL.
seriously.
and my iphone ): now i got no music to listen to while taking public transport
that takes the fun out of it.
k! blog more about today, TOMRROW!


cause it weighs down
on one side
everything then becomes inbalanced
and out of control