8:42 PM
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Sealed with a kiss, don't say goodbye
say something!

TODAY WAS BORING!
omg we watched pan's labyrinth SO COOOOOOOOOOOOL!
anyway today i forgot what happened!
but anyway history test
i screwed it uup again ): DEFINITELY NOT MY DAY!
WE GOT CEPAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ugly ugly ugly!
they use my p6 picture. WTF! ):
I AM NOT SATISFIED!
so after my test while i drew something to paste on top,
huiqi and wanqi were having fun plucking my hair!
and huiqi has issiues!
SHE IS SO FREAKING FREE
she watched videos on how to tie hair! WTH! HAHHAHA!
so she used my hair to tie that ONE hairstyle
more than 10 times FAILURE!
or in rachel's case: FALURE!
went to Bishan with HUIQI!
eat, I SO FULLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and went lib! and elaboration LATER!

the fragrant fills the air
that scent once familiar
is sensed once again