12:03 AM
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
The world's on the streets
say something!
there was no school today!
and i wasted my WHOLE MORNING!
but successfully finished ALL MY TUITION WORK within 3 hours, haha!
and it felt so good, to finally do all my work, at one shot, AND KNOWING HOW TO DO IT!
i think i am getting a hang of both emath and amath, which is a big step from my BIG BLANKS in all my homeworks and stuff. Maybe sec 3 won't be so bad if i:
1. stop procrastinating
2. ACTUALLY listen in class,and not space out
3. stop cancelling ALL my tuitions!
4. Do my revision everyday
5. Study in advance
6. clarify my doubts!
AND BY THE TIME EXAMS COME, MY As WILL COME!
and i will be able to fool my dad that ADAM KHOO WORKED AND HE DID NOT THROW AWAY HIS THOUSAND OVER BUCKS (:
which, come to think of it, it did kind of help me here and there, with motivation
i'll get around to it SOON!
like NOW!


i know how i have been talking about how i miss life last time, like a gazillion times.
but this year, it is ALL STUDIES,
and i am cancelling my training,
so this week will be the last ):
i guess last year trainins + supper was DEFINITELY 100 times better,
but this year was still good, seeing all of them (:
LIKE A BREAK FROM ALL THE STUDIES.
i seriously miss everything ):
i need to MOVE ON!
i hate how i always harp on things, JUST AS I MOVE ON i think too much... AGAIN!


holidays are coming
AND I AM GOING TO BALANCE OUT EVERYTHING
forget about all those romance, love shit, cause well... yah!
then i will spend LOADS OF TIME WITH ALL MY FRIENDS
STUDY ALOT!
do ALL MY HOMEWORK and NOT procrastinate ( V.V.V IMPORTANT!)
MY LIFE TO DO LIST! (just until sec4 ends)


i'm all mixed up and someday i will actually know why i was in such a mess. But for now, i am just waiting for the moment when it all becomes clear, which deep down, i know is not definitely soon. is "waiting" just a word everyone uses as an excuse to get out of this harsh reality, to buy time to straighten their thoughts?because i think i am doing just that.