7:17 PM
Sunday, February 7, 2010
HOLD ON TO IT
say something!





THAT WAS THE SKY ON SATURDAY! (sammy doesn't think it was nice!)


Training on saturday was pretty alright!
The new sec 1s came! they are kind of.... WEIRD.
especially ONE OF THEM, OR TWO.
nothing much happened.


WENT DOWN TO ORCHARD WITH MY MUM.
i got my NEW GLASSES :):):)
i hope i get it soon!
And my degree is FREAKING HIGH :(:(:(
BOUGHT A NEW PAIR OF SHOES AND A JACKET.
so much for not shoppppping, mum!
haahah!
then had family reunion.
FOOD WAS GOOOOOOD :)
my brother brought his girlfriend, and so happen, SO DID THE OTHER COUSINS.
hahaha!


OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR SATURDAY.


I AM ADDICTED TO CRAWL. and i want my KINGS AND QUEENS SONG >: (


what am i supposed to say.
how am i supposed to say it.
what am i even supposed to do.